Extreme Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Gaming Alliance

We are the extremes, We play to win, We play for fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Setting up an avatar

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Setting up an avatar Empty
PostSubject: Setting up an avatar   Setting up an avatar EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:48 am

I have been asked this once so far and it took me a while to figure out at first so I will teach you how i put my avatar up in steps again. Reason i use steps is i find it more organized. 1. Look online for the picture you want as you avatar or if you already have one saved on your computer skip this step 2. Login it the clan site 3. click on Profile one the Category bar at the top of the site. 4. I have trouble explaining this part but I'll try. look on the page that has come up til you see the word avatar it is on the side in orange above your info. 5. click browse and look for where you saved the picture you found that you want as your avatar. 6. Double click on the picture. (the name didn't appear in the browse bar for me afterword but after you have double clicked the picture when you click save at the bottom it will now activate as your avatar. And thats how you post an Avatar. Any Questions you have feel free to ask and i will try to answer them to the best of my ability.
Back to top Go down

Setting up an avatar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up an avatar   Setting up an avatar EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:55 am

its allways nice to help newcomers
Back to top Go down

Setting up an avatar
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Gaming Alliance :: Newcomers corner :: The corner-
Jump to: