Extreme Gaming Alliance

We are the extremes, We play to win, We play for fun.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newcomer to legends!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Newcomer to legends! Empty
PostSubject: Newcomer to legends!   Newcomer to legends! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:13 am

hey, this is Ninja ape0023 on xboxlive and i just wanted to say i am looking forward to all the things you guys have to offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer to legends!   Newcomer to legends! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:27 am

Welcome to EGA if you want to play a few games with myself and or Dark Douche feel free to let us know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer to legends!   Newcomer to legends! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:47 am

Same here ninja it is gonna be lonely playing games w/o makita though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer to legends!   Newcomer to legends! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:08 am

i guess u can call me Delta faggot. lol idk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer to legends!   Newcomer to legends! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:25 am

u call ur self a faggot?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer to legends!   Newcomer to legends! EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:14 pm

welcome to EGA i know im a little late on the welcoming considering we were just on halo like a hour befor this post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer to legends!   Newcomer to legends! EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:03 am

...well anyway welcome weve met once or twice but i would like to get to know you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer to legends!   Newcomer to legends! EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:21 am

hey if at all possible can u guys send me friend requests before the end of this weekend so i can add u all on live? i got no school monday and it's oreo-eatin and live day Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer to legends!   Newcomer to legends! EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:32 am

k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer to legends!   Newcomer to legends! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:28 am

lol! can u guys get on monday? confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer to legends!   Newcomer to legends! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:06 am

o also does anybody know how to get more minutes for my xbox live account without having to pay money?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer to legends!   Newcomer to legends! EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:15 am

nope
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer to legends!   Newcomer to legends! Empty

Back to top Go down

Newcomer to legends!
Page 1 of 1