Extreme Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Gaming Alliance

We are the extremes, We play to win, We play for fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:51 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy what do yous want? i'm quite excited to try out the new weapons and the improved Firefight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:27 am

Yes every thing sounds good to me but whats going to happen to the multy player?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:02 am

ive already read about all of this in a magazine. multiplayer is supposed to be much more intense than halo 3 (intense action), its supposed to like modern warfare 2 style type. its will have 4 new game modes. 1- you and 6 other spartans (online) face 10 people playing as brutes/elites. 2,3,4, are unkown, but there will be the original game modes like in halo 3. classes are spartan 2, spartan 3, elite and MAYBE a brute. and the beta comes out next month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:04 am

here is the example of the graphic in the game:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:27 am

no brutes. its going to be a prologe to the series
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:21 am

Ya this sounds like it will actualy be a lot of fun not boring like Halo 3 campaign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:06 am

if u also want to know classes have abilitys. elites can go invisible for about 30 seconds. spartans im not sure yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:17 am

i wanna see a new multiplayer gametype, CTF and all the other ones get pretty boring after a while, so 1 or 2 new gametypes would be cool. NEEDLERCARBINE FTW Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:59 am

i want to have the ability to drive civilian vehicles and go were ever i want!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:00 am

well i heard that there is a civillian truck it looks cool go look up some photos of it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:09 am

thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9VRl0hgqbQ

yo guys here is a video on halo reach. there are brutes in the game which is obvious because u see them in the video. u can play as them. customization is 3 times better than halo 3's customization. u can choose shoulder pads with knives attached, jetpack for a brute, invisability for a elite, all that stuff. it was annouced a couple days ago. and some of them are in this video. and a answer to firepowrs question: they said if you love mlg, you are going to LOVE this game. it has everything that a good multiplayer game can have. from watching this trailer i can say that i think modern warfare is going to be in trouble
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:55 am

I want to be able to go out of the game boundaries and not be killed i mean that would be cool lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:30 am

i think you can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:31 am

i don't think you'll be able to go out without there being barriers but i'm sure that the maps will be much more bigger than what they were in any other Halo game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:40 am

they say its ssupposed to be like falloit 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:32 am

u can only go out of boundries in campaign. theres a thing called wilderness mode
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:23 am

yeah thats what i heard about
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:46 am

Sounds Awesome. May just have to save for it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:46 am

i also will save for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?   What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you guys want to see in Halo:Reach?
Page 1 of 1