Extreme Gaming Alliance

We are the extremes, We play to win, We play for fun.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game   Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:29 pm

i have almost all the fable 2 acheivments including the ones that require add ons if anyone needs help with fable 2 post your gamer tag on this post and i will get back to you through a PM (private message) as soon as i can
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game   Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:45 am

Just need to go after the gargoyals and demon doors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game   Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:44 am

we can add this to the achivement hunters list of games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game   Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:31 pm

ok i can help you with that skieth--ok hell jumper let me know if it is added to the acheivment hunter list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game   Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:01 am

you can join anyways if you want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game   Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:09 am

i dont have it Sad
but ill see if i can get it soon i lov my dog in the demo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game   Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:11 pm

are u going to get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game   

Back to top Go down

fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game
Page 1 of 1