Extreme Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Gaming Alliance

We are the extremes, We play to win, We play for fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game

Go down 
AuthorMessage

fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game Empty
PostSubject: fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game   fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:29 pm

i have almost all the fable 2 acheivments including the ones that require add ons if anyone needs help with fable 2 post your gamer tag on this post and i will get back to you through a PM (private message) as soon as i can
Back to top Go down

fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game   fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:45 am

Just need to go after the gargoyals and demon doors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game   fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:44 am

we can add this to the achivement hunters list of games
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game   fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:31 pm

ok i can help you with that skieth--ok hell jumper let me know if it is added to the acheivment hunter list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game   fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:01 am

you can join anyways if you want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game   fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:09 am

i dont have it Sad
but ill see if i can get it soon i lov my dog in the demo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game   fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:11 pm

are u going to get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game   fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game Empty

Back to top Go down

fable 2 offer for those who need help getting acheivments/figuring out the game
Page 1 of 1