Extreme Gaming Alliance

We are the extremes, We play to win, We play for fun.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Machinima Positions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Machinima Positions Empty
PostSubject: Machinima Positions   Machinima Positions EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:18 am

Captain- over looks all of the Machinima team.

Director- The Captains right hand man. if the captain doesn't make it to a meeting or filming the director takes over. rights script, films.

Producer- in charge of getting members together, recruiting new members, helps out the director and captain with editing and filming

Actors- Actors in the film (enough said)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Positions   Machinima Positions EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Hi i would like to apply but the problem is im an actor director and producer at the same time becasue i have a youtube account with 87 members inc. Commanders and co-directors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Positions   Machinima Positions EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:46 pm

then put yourself as director that one of the highest ranks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Positions   Machinima Positions EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Ok i would like to apply for Director
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Positions   Machinima Positions EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:03 am

thanks i can only be actor(due to lack of experience)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Positions   Machinima Positions EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:40 am

i dont know very much about FILMING. But i can write very well and i can act the best out of all three. I would very much like to be a part of acting and writing if possible
Back to top Go down
Kingtra90210

Kingtra90210

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Positions   Machinima Positions EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:45 am

am i still an actor or must i reapply

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Positions   Machinima Positions EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:49 pm

i would like to apply for being a actor is there anything pacific i need to fill out i figured i would try applying and see how i do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Positions   Machinima Positions Empty

Back to top Go down

Machinima Positions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Gaming Alliance :: Multimedia :: Machinima Team-
Jump to: