Extreme Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Gaming Alliance

We are the extremes, We play to win, We play for fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SquatterSauce has joined EGA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SquatterSauce has joined EGA Empty
PostSubject: SquatterSauce has joined EGA   SquatterSauce has joined EGA EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:09 am

Yeah i was kinda sorta recruited last night while playing Halo 3. This seems to be a promising gaming league of sorts. I'm rather excited to be gaming with you all and competing and such. My most played games are (Halo 3, Gears of War, Guitar Hero 5, and old school Final Fantasy and Rpgs.) So Nice being a part of this whole deal and lets get the game on! Friend me on XBL...and of course my user name is SquatterSauce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SquatterSauce has joined EGA   SquatterSauce has joined EGA EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:47 am

well come to EGA, i cant wait to play with u online
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SquatterSauce has joined EGA   SquatterSauce has joined EGA EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:14 am

welcome to ega cant wait to play with you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SquatterSauce has joined EGA   SquatterSauce has joined EGA EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:43 am

WELCOME TO EGA. lol i think i was the person who recruited you. If you have any questions let some one know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SquatterSauce has joined EGA   SquatterSauce has joined EGA EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:52 am

ecspeacily about meetings... lol!
Back to top Go down
Kingtra90210

Kingtra90210

PostSubject: Re: SquatterSauce has joined EGA   SquatterSauce has joined EGA EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:12 pm

welcome to EGA, and also welcome to Alpha-Bravo Company. Vorak stuck you with me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SquatterSauce has joined EGA   SquatterSauce has joined EGA EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:08 am

i got a full roster on my company now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SquatterSauce has joined EGA   SquatterSauce has joined EGA Empty

Back to top Go down

SquatterSauce has joined EGA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Gaming Alliance :: Newcomers corner :: The corner-
Jump to: