Extreme Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Gaming Alliance

We are the extremes, We play to win, We play for fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*****Machinma Team Members*****

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

*****Machinma Team Members***** Empty
PostSubject: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:50 am

Captain- Delta VORAK

Director-DarkNinjaFilms

Producer-kids ranquer

Actors- media xz, helljumper0928, Kingtra90210, SquatterSauce

Last edited by Delta VORAK on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:56 pm

So whats the differnce between you and me so since your captain your incharge?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:53 am

yeah thats pretty much it, and i approve apps. u help me out and recruit for the machinima team and also the website
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:21 am

i will to try to do my best as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:54 pm

Well your not totally incharge of me because since i'm a high class director i have to have rights to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:48 pm

i never said i was totally incharge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:45 pm

Dude remember this post

DarkNinjaFilms:
So whats the differnce between you and me so since your captain your incharge?

Delta VORAK:
yeah thats pretty much it, and i approve apps. u help me out and recruit for the machinima team and also the website
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:33 am

that also means to help us recruit all of those people signed up in the battalions and stuff. i cant have 84 people on the machinima team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:33 am

good to be working with you guys lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:49 pm

i don't want my members to be members of battalions my members are classified as actors
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:48 pm

i cant have 84 people in one team to much to deal with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:51 pm

listen i make the rules on what to do with my members i want my members to be actors not people facing mlg teams. battalions doesn't mean A thing i want my members classified as actors not battalions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:43 am

battalions isnt mlg... thats gamebattles. battalions is companys were u meet new people have gamenights and have a fun time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:54 pm

So basically getting rid of all 70 actors my whole point of joining this is to get 70 members into actors and the rest as producers and 1 director its that simple and your making things harder! Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:00 am

its harder to do that in ega. i have to take care of this team and legends battalion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Fine do that then i hope they still get to be in films if they arn't i'm leaving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:48 pm

they will they just cant be main characters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:42 pm

Ok but under one condition if any of my commanders or co-directors are off some of the members will have to take thier place until they get back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:05 am

alright but i nedd some in legends to expand the battalion. but they will still be in on the team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:54 am

when will we make the first film?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:50 pm

I don't know m8 Delta was supposed to sort this film out i gave him 70 members and 17 co-directors and commanders. I don't see a possibility of a film bieng done i think this is just to get more popularity to the media groups Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:36 am

we need them signed up though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:45 am

do you guys haveany ideias for a film?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Well you don't get it m8 we planned to add 70 members as a whole group i'm not wasting time telling each and everyone of them to join EGA our plan was to get in a film i even asked you when we started off i wanted to be in your machinima it has been 2 months and **** all has been done. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:52 am

acually its been 1 month a 3 days exactly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** Empty

Back to top Go down

*****Machinma Team Members*****
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next