Extreme Gaming Alliance

We are the extremes, We play to win, We play for fun.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Favorite food restaurant fast food restaurant and type of food

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Favorite food restaurant fast food restaurant and type of food   Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:44 am

What's you favorite food and/or type of food and restaurant. mine is Mexican and i love nachos. my favorite food restaurant is On the Border Mexican grill and Cantina and my favorite fast food restaurant is taco bell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite food restaurant fast food restaurant and type of food   Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:05 pm

pad thai
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite food restaurant fast food restaurant and type of food   Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:21 am

shushi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite food restaurant fast food restaurant and type of food   Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:16 am

taco bells crunch wrap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite food restaurant fast food restaurant and type of food   Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:04 pm

my favorite restraunt is imperial inn which is a dim sum place located in Philadelphia Pennsylvania in china town

if only i could remember the name of the restraunt i went to when i was on vacation in france

Last edited by buddahobo on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite food restaurant fast food restaurant and type of food   Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:06 pm

my favorite fast food place is the original Tommy burger in LA California they have the best chilli burgers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite food restaurant fast food restaurant and type of food   Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:23 am

mexican food all the way!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite food restaurant fast food restaurant and type of food   Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:46 am

god theres a lot phillepino cause im phillipino
fast food in n out love the french fries <3
bbq
exc....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite food restaurant fast food restaurant and type of food   Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:36 am

and carnesata... if thats spelled wrong srry Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite food restaurant fast food restaurant and type of food   Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:35 am

wuts that? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite food restaurant fast food restaurant and type of food   

Back to top Go down

Favorite food restaurant fast food restaurant and type of food
Page 1 of 1