Extreme Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Gaming Alliance

We are the extremes, We play to win, We play for fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How much of a gamer are you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

How much of a gamer are you? Empty
PostSubject: How much of a gamer are you?   How much of a gamer are you? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:31 am

Play games alot and wanna share best expirences and moves you have ever done on games share them here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much of a gamer are you?   How much of a gamer are you? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:35 am

I have some disabilities so i can't work for a living. so i am usually on games all day my coolest move happened on halo 3 campaign yesterday actually. I threw a plasma grenade at the purple towers that have the turrets on then on the stage the arc i think it was. Anyway it the plasma grenade bounced off the tomer and stuck onto head of a brute who moved near the tower. so in the end i killed the brute and destroyed the tower is was a total accident gone right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much of a gamer are you?   How much of a gamer are you? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:39 am

the kind of gamer i am varies depending on whats going on in my life currently im looking into getiing a job or going to community college i would need a job at a restraunt fast food dosent count and work for a minumum of 160 hours in order to get into the CIA (culinary institute of america) the one in new york
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much of a gamer are you?   How much of a gamer are you? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:43 am

gamer in my heart but school comes first
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much of a gamer are you?   How much of a gamer are you? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:38 am

im a pretty big gamer, i mean i play alot.

and my best halo3 moment was a long, long tim ago....

it was ctf multiflag on valhalla and thier flag was inside thier base, you know, by the sniper, and i went on top to see all 5 team-mates of thier team next to it. so i quickly hucked a plasma down there, stuck one of em and killed the other 4 which resulted in a stick/kiltacular/killingfrenzy.... and then i took thier flag and captured it at our base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much of a gamer are you?   How much of a gamer are you? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 9:16 am

i blew up a fusion coilthat was next to a traffic cone the cone flew and hit a guy in the face lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much of a gamer are you?   How much of a gamer are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much of a gamer are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Gaming Alliance :: Gaming Talk :: Xbox 360-
Jump to: