Extreme Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Gaming Alliance

We are the extremes, We play to win, We play for fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Firepowr's Chit chat.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Firepowr's Chit chat. Empty
PostSubject: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 7:22 am

chat it up with Me EGA Firepowr OV. Talk to me about anything. This is a good way for the community to meet the leaders like me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:58 am

whats up im glad tobe in the best clan ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:27 am

yea thx for accepting me i can tell this is gonna be fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:01 pm

Hey guys, and yes this will be a lot of fun, once we get more ppl active on the website and a lot more members in the clan then IT WILL BE A BLAST!!! Me and Dark Douche are working our butts off to get the new recruits registered on the website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:30 am

how come im always left out of everything!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:15 am

Delta VORAK wrote:
how come im always left out of everything!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!lol
lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:18 am

lol but it its true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:25 am

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:10 am

Whats good guys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:30 am

halo!!!!!!!!!!!1!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:46 am

What's good is being part of this clan i feel like this is a place i can get together and make friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:18 am

This is the place, but right now we are trying to get everything straightend out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:12 am

firepowr could i have moderation over legends and my machnima team, becuase i can do nothing to change anything right now in them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:38 am

peas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:15 pm

there are so many more posts on firesides forum than darksides (just something i noticed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:40 pm

is this clan eventualy going to be the clan website for other online video games ----example- call of duty and grand theft auto-- when it get bigger just curious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Yes thats what our plan is.
Back to top Go down
Kingtra90210

Kingtra90210

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 4:59 am

Sirs,
I regretfully inform you that i am thinking of dismembering my Company.
I am going to keep it till the end of the month, to try and make it bigger, but if things dont start getting better for my company, i am going to request that all my members go to Helljumpers company, as well as me. I do not want to be thought of any different for this, its just my member(s) are in a small company and that they would be happier and have more fun in a bigger company. Again i say, i am keeping the company until the end of the month.

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:45 am

thats fine. but u need to try and recruit it will make things better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 8:03 am

kingtra if you hold out things WILL get better
Back to top Go down
Kingtra90210

Kingtra90210

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 9:16 am

im holdin it dont worry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:46 am

cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Hey guys. Sorry i havnt been active latly ive had a lot of things going on. These next few days i will be a lot more active
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:13 am

dont worry about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:50 am

I am ready to come back but have figured out that because i felt like i had to be on the site so much i was starting to feel alot of pressure so i am going to start being not as active but do what i can w/o stressing myself out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firepowr's Chit chat.   Firepowr's Chit chat. Empty

Back to top Go down

Firepowr's Chit chat.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next