Extreme Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Gaming Alliance

We are the extremes, We play to win, We play for fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Machinima Team App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Machinima Team App. Empty
PostSubject: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:39 am

Name:

Gamertag:

What you use:

How long you have used it:

What you can do:

(not required) 2 small video you have done:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:29 pm

Can i apply for the director position

Name: James Dragon

Gamertag: IV R4GE VI

What I use: DAZZLE VIDEO CREATOR + PINNACLE STUDIO 12

How long I have used it: 2 YEARS

What I can do: FILM GREAT MACHINIMAS AND VERY ORGANISED

2 small video I have done: THE FORGOTTEN ORACLE MOVIE PART 1

HELL IN CALL OF DUTY MW2 (FINISHED BUT NEEDS UPLOADING)

YOUTUBE CHANEL: DarkNinjaFilmsHD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:50 am

APPROVED. we need someone with good experience
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Delta? you approve application forms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:58 am

yup i machinima leader here. and im a general
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:56 pm

well ok thanks for approving us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:44 pm

all right but if were gonna recruit 84 members u said that can join, me and the other leaders will help u out. because that will take awhile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:43 pm

Ok but we agreed to summert last nite we will stick to that. oh if you want to contact me 24/7 just email my youtube name @live.co.uk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:57 am

yeah i know. but we still need them signed up. your team mebers will be on the team for sure. the other 70 well will be moved to battalions. or to other teams. because i cant have 84 people in one group. it would be to tough. and im a general and all so it will be to tough. also change your ega rank to private right now. if u help us recruit those 84 recruits me and the leaders will have a chat about your next rank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:57 am

yeah i know. but we still need them signed up. your team mebers will be on the team for sure. the other 70 well will be moved to battalions. or to other teams. because i cant have 84 people in one group. it would be to tough. and im a general and all so it will be to tough. also change your ega rank to private right now. if u help us recruit those 84 recruits me and the leaders will have a chat about your next rank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:52 am

Guest wrote:
Name:

Gamertag: helljumper0928

What you use: i like to use halo 3

How long you have used it: 2 years

What you can do: i havent been in any machinima but i would like to give it a shot.

(not required) 2 small video you have done:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:56 am

since you have never been in a machnima before im gonna have to put at a actor

approved
Back to top Go down
Kingtra90210

Kingtra90210

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:39 am

Traa Wagner

Halo 3

idk how long, awhile

I can act...thats basically what im applying for
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:32 am

then you will be given a actors spot.

approved
Back to top Go down
Kingtra90210

Kingtra90210

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:58 am

thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:48 am

Delta VORAK wrote:
since you have never been in a machnima before im gonna have to put at a actor

approved
thank you thats basically all i can do lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:53 am

.... im still waiting for firepowr to give me moderating power over the machinima team and legends battalion. so right no there is no way i can edit the machinima team the way i want it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Application for actor   Machinima Team App. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:37 am

whoops...accidentally posted on the main thing... but

Name: Ted

Gamertag: SquatterSauce

What you use: just applying for actor atm.

How long you have used it: I've used my mad acting skills in theater class...good at voices and stuff

What you can do: I can of course do a random variety of accents, voices, and whatnot. I also can write scripts and such. I really like doing comedy but serious is fine with me too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:43 am

then you should be great actor

approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:58 am

welcome... friend me on live!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machinima Team App.   Machinima Team App. Empty

Back to top Go down

Machinima Team App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Gaming Alliance :: Multimedia :: Machinima Team-
Jump to: