Extreme Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Gaming Alliance

We are the extremes, We play to win, We play for fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

reason for purchasing halo 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

reason for purchasing halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: reason for purchasing halo 3   reason for purchasing halo 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:51 pm

who or what convinced u to buy halo 3 and what did u think the game would be like before you bought it?

confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reason for purchasing halo 3   reason for purchasing halo 3 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:00 pm

i bought halo 3 so i can play multiplayer with my freinds which my freinds are the ones who convinced me to buy it to bad they dont play halo that much anymore well exept skeith one of the few halo players left that i met in person

i was originaly a little skeptical about buying it since halo 1 and 2 were so good i thought bungie would completly ruin halo 3 (this is why assuming things keeps you from understanding things most of the time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reason for purchasing halo 3   reason for purchasing halo 3 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:16 am

For me it was a game i really wanted before i got my 360 and when i got my 360 i had a choice of 2 games and i chose halo 3 and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reason for purchasing halo 3   reason for purchasing halo 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:14 am

i got it for the multiplayer and campain
Back to top Go down
Kingtra90210

Kingtra90210

PostSubject: Re: reason for purchasing halo 3   reason for purchasing halo 3 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:15 am

i got it just to play the multiplayer. most of my friends recommended it to me and i got it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reason for purchasing halo 3   reason for purchasing halo 3 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:51 am

ive played the past halos and this ones awesome...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reason for purchasing halo 3   reason for purchasing halo 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:18 am

I got Halo becuz it's just awesome lol do i need to say more afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reason for purchasing halo 3   reason for purchasing halo 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:31 am

not really
Quote :
need i say more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reason for purchasing halo 3   reason for purchasing halo 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

reason for purchasing halo 3
Page 1 of 1