Extreme Gaming Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Gaming Alliance

We are the extremes, We play to win, We play for fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*****Machinma Team Members*****

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

*****Machinma Team Members***** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:16 am

should i just leave you guys alone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 3:43 pm

well delta ask yourself a question is any filming going to be done at all?
or is this whole multimedia machinima group a load of rubbish?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 4:31 pm

sorry to intrude but im in agreement with darkninjafilms 1-2 months is more than enough time to come up with a game plan for a film and even get some filming done just as a suggestion but if your too busy to work on the film for whatever reason u could probly try seeing if anyone else would be willing to fill in for you delta to get some arangements together just make sure there willing to fill in for you im saying this mainly because of even with the small amount of college ive done i learned that even if you have 4-8 hours of homework every day and weekend there is always time to get things done even if you have a job as well/ im not sure of the details but it seems like nothings happening so far ill let u two decide what u want to do but just keep this in mind that darkninjafilms has his own agenda as well as u do delta and im sorry if it seems like im targeting you thats not my intntion im just trying to help chizle the block away thats keeping the film from happening or not happening. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:48 am

im only starting the machinma team if you guys recruit for the site. as soon as we reach at least 50 members. the machinma team will be up. we NEED more recruits or there will be no EGA. i already wrote everything a script and doodoo, all i need is to find people to play them. it took me a week and a half to write the story line. (thats kind of long) so next time guys dont start judging people by saying there "doing nothing" i have a battalion to take care of and the machinma team. kind of tough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:09 pm

well i can go either way with this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *****Machinma Team Members*****   *****Machinma Team Members***** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

*****Machinma Team Members*****
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2